The use of microwave technology in communication, industrial and
laboratory applications is constantly advancing with high power capability becoming a necessity.
Potential applications for the MSYS245 include:
- MW ablation treatments including microwave hyperthermia therapy, diathermy, microwave coagulation therapy, soft tissue ablation.
- Microwave Oncology e.g. lung ablation and liver ablation.
- Cardiology e.g. intraoperative endocardial microwave ablation, atrial fibrillation.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Concomitant technology for other energy modalities including radiofrequency, laser and ultrasound and cryoablation.
- A microwave generator solution approved to 60601 standards for rapid integration into your system design for procedures requiring variable microwave power up to 100 Watts at 2.45 GHz. The compact and light weight design allows the system to be easily used in any clinical or office setting without any portability or storage constraints.
- Magnetron based medical system replacement.