How can I get a quotation?
Do you offer generators at different frequencies?
What are standard turnaround times?
- For standard orders turnover is 10-12 weeks - custom orders may take longer. To discuss expedited delivery contact us today.
Can you provide applicator support and design?
- Emblation can provide full system & applicator design services. To discuss your requirements in detail contact us today.
What documentation do you provide for the system?
- User manuals are provided for OEM systems, additionally device history is available for medical products.
What level of technical support can you provide?
- Each instrument has a 12-month limited warranty from date of shipment. Free helpdesk support is included within this. Warranty packages are available to extend your original warranty and provide on-going support.
Are there any lifetime restrictions associated with Emblation generators?
- We employ state-of-the-art transistor technology which is significantly more reliable than vacuum technology, and without the shelf-life issues associated with TWT and magnetron based systems.
What maintenance support do you provide?
- We offer a calibration service as part of our standard contract.
What accessories do you supply?
- We currently offer a USB module as an accessory to the ISYS245. Find out more.
Do you provide interconnect cabling?
- Cable options are available depending on your requirements, please contact us for further information.
Are there storage cases?
- We offer comprehensive storage case options, please contact us for further information.
Can I connect the generator to a PC?
- Emblation has developed the ISYSconnect for users who require full software control. Find out more.
For users who require both front panel and software control, we have developed a USB module as an accessory to the ISYS245. Find out more.